The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Social Media

I went AWOL from Facebook for awhile because I was trying to maintain JUST the [author] page since it's difficult to do both.  I've again created a profile that I will NOT maintain but my author page is back up and active.  If you want to "like" me, you can find me at "J.A. Sanderlin."  It will be the place I post most of the pictures.

Also, I do maintain a Twitter account:  @authorjas if you want to follow me.  It's mostly cool links that I've found but an occasional frustrated <140 character rant about writing and the like.  Also, if you know of any really creative and clever Tweeters, please let me know.

And as always, you can find me here at least once a week posting about ... stuff.

Thanks for your interest!

No comments: