The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Monday, March 8, 2010

Typos, Mistakes and Inadvertent Omissions

Most publishers rely on self-editing and so you may find some typos, mistakes and inadvertent omissions in the book.  I will be keeping and updating a list of those on this blog.  Please feel free to add to the list through comments.  Many of these have already been submitted to the publisher for correction on the next printing but I will be keeping the list current anyway.

Page 10, line 14 should be: "... solved problems and ran all of ..."
Page 77, line 2 should be:  "We want to tell them..."
Page 91, line 10 should be: "He and one of his men and lured me...
Page 102, line 14 should be: "I need to find ..."
Page 106, line 14, should be: "It was whom he had expected,"
Page 147, line 10 should be: "I don't care how much Daniels is paying him..."
Page 162, line 21 should be: "Katherine would lose her him..."
Page 162, line 30 should have a paragraph indentation.
Page 164, line 26 should be: "...to it that you reach to your ship..."
Page 238, line 31 should be: "...KCatherine said..."
Page 286, line 8 should be: "I think I understand."
Page 321, line 20 should be: "Send one man out to meet me."
Page 335, line 24 should be: "How long will that take?”
Page 349, line 1 should be: “he could see the...”

No comments: