The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Neptune

See previous post...
Well, for the few of you who knew its name, I am likely going to abandon the 'Neptune' project. I encountered some serious problems with exploration viability that I am unable to reasonably overcome. I may be able to salvage it by changing the methodology, but it is not looking good. I intend on keeping the same story premise and characters, but the planetary venue will have to be different. I do not look forward to a rewrite of 140+ pages. However, I have had a lingering doubt in the back of my mind since I started Neptune and I am hoping this will alleviate my worries. I am in full research mode at this point and will let you all know when I am back on track...Although, as before, I will not let the new name of book two be generally known until it is completed. 

J.A. Sanderlin

No comments: