The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Love Google...

...Even though I am part of a small group that believes they are secretly trying to take over the world. They provide some great services, extremely innovative software and occasionally provide for our personal amusement. My wife received the following voice to text message from her mother on Google phone this week:

     Hey daughter the back. date because. Hello. Please. He, the, hey Tiffany blue and orangepackage. That's number 1. Number Do you or bye bye talk to you can say do popcorn more.Chiropractic pop point in the Clinton all kinds of way very soon, which will be cut. The at HI hasenjoyed very much. Because, something different paper, do. think of2001. And the Canadian production very good and I'm really happy petting peacetime to book it though,okay drive talk call call bye love you And number forwarded replicate there. Okay bye.


I have often used the text translator successfully and have heard great things about the live version of language translator, however, this makes me wonder what the odds are of sparking an international incident... 

No comments: