The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Thursday, April 29, 2010

beamantafan.com

Several months ago my sister suggested I get a "fun" web address to route to my main site. My wife and her gave me a short list of ideas including "ruamantafan.com" among others. I settled on "beamantafan.com" to put on t-shirts and promotional items and began working on some designs. I hope to have some new bookmarks, t-shirts etc. printed in time for Dallas ComicCon and will certainly have them for Austin ComicCon 2010 in November. I will eventually post a link to some of the gear we've come up with in case you miss the chance to get it at an event. I think anyone reading "Europa" will grow to love "Manta" (the name of the submarine and AI placed in the submarine) and that is why I think everyone should beamantafan.

No comments: