The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Comic Book Writers, Authors, Artists and Rock Bands

I met some great people at Comic Con, as always, who were helpful about locating new events and of course fun to talk with.
Here are some of their websites:
A Galaxy Called Dallas
Literati Press
Artist: Robert James Luedke
Artist: David Weaver
Codex Publishing
The Music of: Hostile
Thrash lyrics are not my favorite, but I do like heavy metal guitar. If these guys stick with it they should be a big success. Their more traditional metal songs were my favorites:
'Taken Away' has a great 'epic hard rock' quality.
'Home Don't Know' is a nice grungy slow bit.
'Nahum-Zakk Martinez:)' drags just a bit in the middle (I thought I should critique at least one). That being said, it is a great instrumental piece reminiscent of Joe Satriani's harder stuff.
Thanks for the CD David!!!

No comments: