The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Should I Read Europa?

Why you should enjoy reading Europa: Book One of The Black Chronicles:
     Europa is an epic adventure story that contains: action, suspense, betrayal, love, gunfighting, rebellion, tragedy, hope, chases, submarine battle, space battle, strange creatures, murder and mystery.
     Europa was written to be a book I would want to read. I am quick to admit that I am not an exceptionally fast reader and used to be a very slow one. I have read a lot of different kinds of books and realize that for many people, myself included, investing ones time in reading a book is a serious commitment. I wrote Europa to be as original as possible. I do not like wasting my time on a boring book or one that, if it is exciting, becomes too obscene for me to continue to enjoy reading. Realism can be achieved without the use of vulgar additives. Jack London, Louis L'Amour, Dickens, Blackmore, Lewis and Tolkien accomplished this beautifully. It seems sometimes that there is not a story that has not 'already been done' and I made every effort possible to make Europa different.


Target Audience?
     Marketing types always ask what my intended target audience was when I wrote Europa. I did not even know there was such a thing when I wrote it. I know it's cliche', and it is breaking a cardinal rule of marketing, but my answer is still an emphatic "everyone!"


Will There Be More?
     Yes. I am nearly finished with book two and already looking forward to starting number three.


JS

No comments: