The Moon, Europa

The Moon, Europa

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Green Lantern

I watched Green Lantern this past weekend and enjoyed it. I thought the story was good, although a bit lacking in surprises. The CG effects were great and finally brought the Green Lantern characters to life in way I would not have thought possible a few years ago. Although I was a sceptical at first Ryan Reynolds was a good fit for the role of Hal Jordan and Mark Strong is the perfect Sinestro.  The movie has a good ending (very important to me) and provides the possibility of a sequel. My only complaint is that I would have liked to see a lot more action involving the Green Lantern's powers. The Green Lantern is fun, entertaining and certainly worth the price of a ticket. I give it a solid 7 out of 10.

No comments: